Sunday, June 28, 2009

Aliza....Our Very Honest Child

I put this on my side column, but had to post Aliza's quote. She doesn't hold anything back.
I was in the kitchen, Aliza walks in and proceeds to tell me something close to my ear and quiet. She says..."Mom, I'm going to tell people you are thirty.....uhm...eight. I don't want to say you're 40".
Well, at least we know she will be honest when we ask her things.....or even when we don't.

6 comments:

Megan said...

That is so funny, at least she knows how to give a good compliment:)!

Laura said...

She is so cute! I would of never guessed you were 40. Miss and love you guys!

MEANDERINGS OF JANICE said...

Tell her that the older one gets, the younger 40 seems. It is really young to me!!!! She was trying to be nice I'm sure.

kimberly said...

you could definitely get by at being 38 so i am glad aliza sees that to.!! haha

Anny said...

lol - I'm going to tell people that you are 38 too. That will mean that I am 36 :) uhm I mean 29.

Kass said...

Yes, 38 is a great age for you since I will then be 33 forever. Aliza is too cute!