Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Gym

I go to the gym about two times a week in Billings.  Usually I will run some errands after, since I'm already out, so I take some clothes to change into and things to do my hair after my shower there.  Today, I opened my bag to get my clothes and found that I forgot my bra!  My sports bra was too stinky and wet.  (Good thing I had a jacket to wear over my shirt)  So, I thought I would make a list of things I have forgotten here and there in the past.  Usually it is only one thing forgotten that day, but not good for my over all look.

  • Head phones - makes working out sort of boring.
  • Shoes - I haven't worn white tennis shoes with jeans in a very long time.  I felt so funny. (Amy even noticed)
  • Hair brush - Very wild look that day. (Actually that was the day Sam told me he liked my hair)
  • Underwear - Ugh!  Didn't go shopping that day, straight home in work out clothes.
  • Water bottle - Darn, have to stop and go to the drinking fountain.
  • Make-up - Oh well, the town saw me granola that day.
  • Deodorant - I did shower and put some on when I got home.
  • Key card to get into gym - just takes a little longer, I had to check in.

Is there anything you have forgotten to take to the gym?  I would love to hear.

4 comments:

Anny said...

So funny! Yes I have forgotten all of the above! And, again one at a time. I also hate when I pick an outfit out at home and realize it doesn't work as I am at the gym (too short, grease spot, doesn't really match, etc.) My favorite has to be the white tennis shoes with the cute outfit. Bra comes in second. Ha Ha I'm glad people are so understanding.

Kass said...

Ditto to Anny's comment. That is the worst, but makes for fun memories!

Anonymous said...

I can relate to you as well. I went to the gym this morning to spin and forgot my list of things to do after, i.e. getting silent auction items for our upcoming fundraiser. Going to the gym is good whatever you forget. Keep up the good work. I'm participating in the 12 week challenge here at Gold's. What's to lose. Body pump tomorrow. MG

MEANDERINGS OF JANICE said...

Enjoyed your blog as well as everyone's comments! Especially Marge's as she is always up for a physical challenge! I do go to the gym now but haven't gone often enough to forget anything and I bathe before I work out so my joints will work! No, I don't get very sweaty! It has been really fun for me, though.