It was a great couple of days in Oregon. We arrived in Portland Friday afternoon, checked into our hotel, then drove to the coast. Sam just needed to see and hear the ocean. It was so beautiful, but very cold. We had some yummy dinner there, then drove back.

The meet didn't start until 4:00, so we had some down time Saturday. We didn't do too much. Jackson wanted to rent a movie at the hotel, then we went and watched the level 9 & 10 boys for a while. We didn't get many pictures, just a few videos. So, you can click HERE if you want to watch him in action from the Missoula meet again.
Jackson did a great job and it was fun to watch. He came in 11th over all, which he wasn't too happy about, but in my book he is #1.
He was pretty tired after the meet, but after some dinner, he was able to "walk" down to the pool for a little relaxation.

It was great to spend some one on one with this great young man.
I love my Jackson very much!
+Becca%27s+Blog+Pic.jpg)


3 comments:
great job jackson. he is awesome. it was great to catch up on your great easter and maren's broken arm and birthday. the panda bear cake was so adorable and it looks like she had a great party. hope she doesn't wish for any more broken arms.
I wish I could have been there to cheer for Jack! I'm glad it was a great trip overall and that he got to go to regionals. Awesome boy!
Jackson did awesome! I hope he is proud of himself. What a great time with just him.
Post a Comment