Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Holy Wind!

We had a little wind last night, and this is what we found in the morning.....
our trampoline and playhouse in our neighbors yard.  
Trampoline obviously a little bent up.
This very heavy Bistro table upside down. The wind continued strong all day long.
This is what I found after coming home from Billings at noon.  We have had some strong wind in the past, but not enough to knock this thing over.
I just hope it is salvageable.

5 comments:

Anny said...

Holy wind is right. I hope it is salvageable too, my kids love your back yard :) WOW!

Brock said...

WOW Becca- that is seriously windy!

Megan said...

If we could just throw out the months of April and May then we wouldn't have the wind like this. Our Tramp is gone as well after we just got it up. It took a ride across a field. I can't believe the big swing set blew over!!

Kass said...

It's definitely the last days:)

kimberly said...

wow that is some serious wind. i hope your play things are still playable on.