Monday, July 12, 2010

Cousins Camp Montana Day 7 & 8 Temple and relax

This was the final day of Cousins Camp (we thought), Kass wanted to take the kids to the Billings Temple since they haven't seen it up close yet.
After church, we quickly fed kids, then headed over before anyone could change.
The gates were closed, so we had to see it from a little distance, but it was beautiful as well as the grounds.

Cade and his Angels :)
Sammy  had gotten back the night before from Southern Utah, so Cousins Camp felt complete even though he was going to Scout Camp the next day for a week.

I pray that each of these children will be able to enter the Temple either for missions, marriages, or just to go through.  I will be there for each one.  I love them all!

Monday we thought Kass was leaving, but we decided to go to the movie "Eclipse the Twilight Saga" instead, then boating.....  one last time.

Till next year for Cousins Camp, I hope we can do this for many years to come.


4 comments:

kimberly said...

you can never go wrong with taking a trip to see the temple. great pictures. sammy is so grown up and handsome.

MEANDERINGS OF JANICE said...

can I please have a print of the children sitting in front of the temple? Thank you! An awesome way to finish cousin's camp.

Anny said...

I love these pictures of the kids at the temple. Soon each one will be going in.

Abs said...

i remember that . too a lot of pictures