After a wonderful Family Reunion, Sam and I headed down to Tropic for the 4th of July, then on to California. I love these two shots below, I just thought it was so funny to get the "getting ready for the picture" photo and then the real photo. We had to get just one more cousins picture with the kids in their colors. Kass was heading down to St. George for the 4th, then on to Arizona where she moved. :(
Blake, Brooklyn, Maren, Grandma, Abby
Cade, Aliza, Boston, Brynn, Breelynn, Callahan.
Bryce Canyon City put on a great little fireworks show. We just walked down the hill from Nick and Haley's house, sat on the side of the road and enjoyed the show.
Meagan and her kids were there, Max came with us to go to California and Zack was already there working at Ruby's. Hayley, Adalyn, Rylee and Maren loved it as well.
Adalyn, Javynn and Maren, Max and Jackson and Karissa, Kyla, Randon, Paige, Patrick, Aliza and Casia.
I especially enjoyed watching the fireworks with my husband Sam. I love him so very much and enjoy our time together.
Happy Independence Day Everyone!

+Becca%27s+Blog+Pic.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment