Saturday, February 4, 2012

Aliza Turns 12

The time has come..... Aliza has been waiting for 12 years to get this done! Her ears got pierced. I had to be 18 years old to get mine done, but ended up waiting until I was 20 or so. Aliza couldn't wait that long, especially since every cousin on the Pollock side had theirs done. We weren't going to have time on her actual birthday, so the night before, we went to the mall and got them done. She said it hurt a little, but not too bad.
Maren begged and begged to get hers done too, but I held strong and told her she had to wait until she was 12 as well.
The next day, Saturday, was her birthday. She wanted to get a limo and ride around in it, but they couldn't do it on that day, so I was the limo (van) driver and took her and her party to get their hair and nails done. She ended up inviting all her cousins in the Wyoming/Montana area that were age appropriate.
Madison, Aliza, Paige, Maren, Kyla, Callin, and Karissa
I think their hair all turned out beautiful!

Aliza, Paige, Kyla, Karissa,
Maddie, Maren, Callin
We went to Cold Stone afterwards (dessert first), then went to pick up some pizza to take home to eat before opening her gifts.
My beautiful girl....
She enjoyed her Miche cover, make-up, pierced earrings, and a cookie mix to bake.
It was a wonderful party and I think the girls all had fun. Thanks Dana for bringing up Callin and Maddie

Aliza (top pink polish), Karissa, Callin, Maddie, Maren, Paige, and Kyla

2 comments:

Jen said...

The girls all look so cute! What a fun party! (I think I want one for my next birthday!)

Kass said...

I can't believe all of those beautiful blondes! Happy Birthday Aliza! Looks like you scored!