We had a wonderful weekend in Burlington, WY. We went down on Saturday, pulled our camper, and set up in front of Dana and Tony's house for the night. It was a very comfy night.
We went down to attend Cooper's blessing. Sunday also happen to be Maren's 9th birthday.
After their church, Kelli had our family and Mike's family over for a dinner. She let me bring dessert, Maren's b-day cake.
We all sang happy birthday to her and she blew out the candles.
I love how the kids gather around to watch.
After having the cake and ice-cream, Maren opened her presents. She got a Webkins, American Girl Doll clothes and an MP3 (which wouldn't work, so Sam went the next day and got her an ipod touch)
Sunday night, when we got home, Maren felt like she didn't get the birthday she was hoping for..... breakfast in bed, playing with her American Girl and her new clothes and curlers, so she begged me to let her stay home from school on Monday so she could relax. I'm a sucker and let her. I made her breakfast in bed and she played all day.
I am so blessed to have this little girl in my life. I love her so much!
Happy Birthday Maren.
+Becca%27s+Blog+Pic.jpg)


2 comments:
Happy Birthday Maren. She is one of the sweetest little girls I know. What a cute picture of her eating her breakfast in bed. Love her!
The cake looks yummy!
Post a Comment