Thursday, April 12, 2012

Maui- Days 7 and 8

The boys were able to practice their gainers before the rope swing opened up in the mornings.  They were pretty good.  This is Jackson.
 Anny and I made the boys try paddle boarding.  We only rented two for an hour, so the boys had to take turns sharing one.  I think they were ready to be done after an hour. :)
 We then took the Franckowiak's over to the State Beach that we went to the first day.  It was the usual of doing flips, jumping waves, boogie boarding and.......
Burying my feet and making a monster face out of it. 
Our last full day, we took the road the Hanna. It is more of a rainforest type area.  Very beautiful.  It was very windy.  By the time we were on our way back, most of us were sick from all the curves.  We didn't stop as much as we would have liked.  We did see some waterfalls, and beautiful ocean views.




We didn't walk down the the black sand beach, but it was a beautiful sight from above.  Look, we are still smiling at this point.

I love these girls!!!!!
I can't believe we actually went out to eat once we got back.  We ate at our pizza place again, one last time.  Those boy noses look so red. 

2 comments:

Kass said...

You got some amazing pictures. Man, this trip will never be forgotten.

Abs said...

I wanna come!