Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Last Summer Done!

Flathead Lake, MT

Holy Cow!  I just finished posting last Summer (2011).  I fell behind and by the time I started posting again I couldn't think about all the summer posts I had to do, so I just started from where I was.  I've kept it up pretty well, except there was that always lingering 2011 Summer that hadn't been done. So, I told myself I couldn't post this Summer until I got last Summer done.  (I want to start working on my 2010/2011 blog book).

I went on a little retreat with Sam to Flathead Lake this past weekend, and while he was at meetings, I got to spend time working on last Summer.  I just got done today, and am so relieved.  The only thing that I didn't like was it was a whole year ago and it was hard to remember some of the details and feelings that I had, so they are sort of blah and vague.

Now I can't stop there.  I have all of this Summer and September to post.

Wish me luck!

Becca

1 comment:

Kass said...

I am impressed with your blogging diligence and I WILL catch up one day too. Beautiful picture. I have to see that place someday...soon?