Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving in Tropic/Bryce Canyon

This year it was easy to decide where to have Thanksgiving.  David O and Taylor were having their wedding the Saturday after Thanksgiving.  We were excited to go and enjoy the festivities.  We all had our assignments on what we were fixing.  Mine was the Raspberry Jello Salad that has also become a tradition at the Pollock Thanksgivings.  We got into town Wednesday evening after picking up Sammy at BYU on the way down and went to Megan's house.  I had to start the jello salad so it would be ready to go the next day, when Hayley's family invited us to have Thanksgiving dinner at Ruby's Inn with them because a lot of their family weren't able to be there.  We gladly accepted.  It was a nice day and we had some time to spare since we weren't making dinner, so we went to the park in Tropic and let the kids get some energy out.  

The picture below is what I Instagramed.  I like it.  :)

Grandpa stopped by for a second, so I got a quick picture of Jackson and Sammy.  His two favorite grandsons ;)

We had a great dinner in one of the conference rooms.  It was catered.  Very good.  I did bring my jello salad so it would get eaten.  Obviously I didn't get much pictures, but it was a nice time.

There was some time left in the day, and I really wanted to go into Bryce Canyon since I knew it would be free, being a Holiday, so Maren and Rylee were the only ones that would go with me.  We had fun walking around and getting a few pictures with them.  

My beautiful Maren 


We loved this wonderful day spending it with family.  I can't believe how big we are getting.

No comments: