Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Bits of Becca---30 years ago!


This Picture was taken February 1978, 30 years ago. This is at my sister Joy's wedding. Thought I would give you a little visual of what I looked like as you were reading from my journal. Me on the left, Jennifer (sister) on right.


(just remember, this is the spelling from my original journal)

Saterday Jan. 14 1978

Today befor supper me Angela and Kathryn were climbing the tent in the pond She (Kathryn) fell and got hert. after supper me & Angela took a bath and I fell and tore my chin open. The End.

Sunday Jan. 15, 1978

Today is sunday we go to church on Sunday. Today we whent to the Ademy church or something like that I think its fun.

Friday Jan. 20, 1978

Today at school we had Crazy day I think it is pretty crazy.

Saterday Jan. 21, 1978

We whent Ice skating this time we brout Agrean and Elexa, Agren (Adrian) tore the Ice skates then Wendy came and we had fun.

Thursday Feb. 16, 1978

Today we whent to the basketball game it was fun and we won. Curt was on the team it was at are church

4 comments:

Anny said...

Lol. I'm going to have to dig out my journal, these are so funny. I love that picture. Why didn't you have umbrellas at your wedding again?

Anonymous said...

becca, that is a great picture. and i can't believe my mom chose such ugly colors and funny umbrellas. but it was 30 years ago. and she still has one of those umbrellas because jessica just used it in some of her wedding pictures. now i know why we jounal: so we can look back and have a good laugh at them.

Kass said...

Ha Ha! I love the journal entries. I will have to pull mine out too & see my perspective of the world back then. You were lookin' pretty cute I must say!

MEANDERINGS OF JANICE said...

Jennifer looks a little hot! You both are looking very beautiful. It is too bad you didn't mention the wedding reception but maybe it wasn't that exciting for you! The umbrellas added a lot to the reception, I thought. It is wonderful that you wanted to write in a journal. Keep it up!