Thursday, May 15, 2008

Thanks "She Does Hair"

I finally had some time this morning, and after reading
Thanks to Cara's insight on her blog
I got some great ideas and actually tried one on Maren. I liked how she had styles for all sorts of hair. What do you think?
Maren loved it and wants to do another style tomorrow.
I just need to get some cute bows to go with the cute hair.

3 comments:

Anny said...

Brynn & I love it! I don't think Brynn's hair is long enough for that cute one. We are going to have to grow her hair out now. You did a great job! Maren you're a hottie!

Kass said...

Adorable! I am excited to try some fun styles of my girls. I hope they have cute ideas for thin hair (Abs) & the worst hairline ever (Bree)!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

I love it!!! I wish Cass hadn't cut her hair off right when I had a website to copy from - drats!