Please don't mind my post below, it really doesn't work out they way I would like when I do these small pictures. It didn't save either, so I couldn't go in and edit. So, please try to read the best you can and sift through the two comments from each of us the best you can. I guess you can get the gist of what we want to say. Thank you:)
P.S. Cara any suggestions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
+Becca%27s+Blog+Pic.jpg)


2 comments:
Oh and when you are posting look up at the tabs and there is an edit tab, click on that and you can go in and edit any post! Let me know if that didn't make sense. Also you can click on the little pencil next to where it says,
posted by bits of becca at 11:04pm 0 comments (then there is an envelope with a black arrow) then there should be a pencil. click on the pencil to edit!
um....that goes with my comment on the family vay-cay post. sorry if it doesn't make sense. Ü
Post a Comment