Wednesday, February 4, 2009

52 BP, #5 ALIZA

Aliza is my BLESSING for Week 5. What a blessing she is to me and the rest of our family. She turned 9 today. WOW! 9. What would we do without Aliza.

Cake reads.. Aliza from Montana, our own Rock Star

Here are some things said about her:



  • She is nice, caring and pretty. (Jackson couldn't say that last word very loud)
  • Her voice isn't half bad. (Sammy)
  • She is nice, she's my best sister ever, sometimes she lets me play with her stuff. (Maren)
  • Her fun personality, defiantly funny, great entertainer, very nice, she's a leader, good at involving others, not to mention she's very pretty. (Her Dad)
  • Very dramatic, love to watch her imagination work while playing. She is very talented, and works hard when she needs to. (her mom)

Aliza, 2 months old April 4, 2000



August 2002, visiting Grandma P. while in Provo

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALIZA, WE LOVE YOU!!!

8 comments:

Anny said...

I always forget it's Aliza's birthday the same day as Max too. She is a rock star and everything else mentioned. Happy Birthday cutie!

Megan said...

I hope Aliza got our message! She is such a blessing in our family and she is very pretty. Aliza you are so talented and keep rock'n out:)!!

Hayley said...

Aliza is a sweet, beautiful girl. Happy Birthday

Jen said...

Wow! 9 already? How time flies... I love your blog! Especially the sidebar about funny things the kids say. I might need to copy that idea!

Brock said...

Happy Birthday Aliza! You are such a nice and pretty girl. Hope to see you soon.

MEANDERINGS OF JANICE said...

I sure do love Aliza! She is definitely pretty and an entertainer, but is kind to others, too. Nice pictures!

Kass said...

We love you Aliza! You are all girl, drama, & fun! Wish we could be there to tell you Happy Birthday in person!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

Happy Birthday! I love, love, love the cake!!!!