MAREN is such a BLESSING in my life. She turned 6 years old this week. 6!!! She is growing up so fast....She's my BABY!!!! Although, she says she's not a baby any more. I don't know what I would do without her. She is very polite, and a big helper for me and any child younger than her, and always has a smile on her face.
Anny interviewed Blake for his 4th Birthday, I liked the idea, so I'm using her questions to interview MAREN.
What is your Favorite Color? BLUE
What is your favorite food? HOT DOGS
What is your favorite t.v. show? i Carley
Who are your best friends? KAIYA, ERIN, KEATON, ANAYA, AND RANDON
What do you love best about school? RECESS
What do you want to be when you grow up? A MOM AND A DR. THAT GETS BABIES OUT.
What is your favorite thing to do? PLAY WITH FRIENDS
What is your favorite thing to do with your family? PLAY THE WATER GAME
What is your favorite book? MY BEDTIME BOOK
What is our favorite song? MY TURN ON EARTH
I am very THANKFUL to my Heavenly Father for allowing Maren
to come to our Family. We love you!!!!! Happy Birthday!

+Becca%27s+Blog+Pic.jpg)


7 comments:
Happy Birthday Maren! I didn't know your favorite food is hot dogs! I will have to put that on the menu next time you come. Wow, a Dr. that gets babies out, perfect job for such a baby lover!
Love you!
Aunt Anny
What a cute picture of Maren. I love the interview. Can you believe it's been six years?!? She is such a good little mommy. You should have asked her how many kids she wanted.
Maren, I learned a lot about you! You are such a joy to be around & very loved by our family. (Especially Breezers.) It's almost time for another baby you can help me with! Love you, Aunt Kass
Happy Birthday Maren! You are such a nice and pretty girl! Can't wait to see you.
happy birthday maren. i love the water game and we play that too.
Happy Birthday Sweetheart! Maren is such a loving little girl and makes me smile everytime that I see her. She always gives me hugs, my favorite! I love our family and I love it even more that we all are so close, we really know each other, and I love that.
Maren is a beautiful daughter of God and a wonderful mother in the bud. She certainly is a wonderful example for other children. I feel blessed to be her grandmother!
Post a Comment