She has always been there for me, through the good times and the bad. She has taught me all I know. She has been the best example to me and my children. She is selfless, caring, always thinking of others, is strong in the gospel and does not question or waver. She is always looking for the positive and has a song in her heart. She is a wonderful grandmother to ALL 38 1/2 grandchildren and 14 great grandchildren, she makes sure she lets them know they are special to her.
Happy Birthday and Mother's Day Mom, I Love You!!!
The above picture was taken while we were at Bryce Canyon last October. Her MTC companion (Elsie) and granddaughter(Anna) came to visit from England. She was still recovering from her eye surgery in February, and was determined to feel good while they were there for a couple of weeks. She had the best attitude and was blessed with health and strength while they were there.
+Becca%27s+Blog+Pic.jpg)


2 comments:
I love Grandma so much! I have learned a lot from her. I am so blessed to be the oldest grandchild because I have so many memories. All of them are of my mom and all us kids going to grandma's every summer. I am so glad that now my kids have grown a relationship with her and they love her to pieces. Happy Mothers Day Becca! :)
Thank you, Rebecca, for a loving tribute and it is nice to hear it on this side of the veil. You children are so good at making me feel good. May we continue to enjoy being together often for many years to come!!
Post a Comment