Monday, May 18, 2009

Blessing #20 Our Piano

BLESSING #20 OUR PIANO
Even though I took lessons for 9 years, I was not given the talent to sight read beautifully. But, with practice, I can play a song pretty good. I enjoy playing when I have time and let the stress leave my fingers. Yesterday we enjoyed a wonderful piano recital. Sammy and Aliza have practiced and did a wonderful job. I played a duet with Aliza, we played "We'll bring the World His Truth". We also enjoyed listening to Patrick, Paige, Kyla and Karissa. I hope they all continue with lessons and enjoy playing as much as I do.







5 comments:

Kass said...

Yippee for pianos and music. How neat you played a duet w/ Aliza. I'll have to try that w/ Abby or Cade next recital. Can't wait to see you this weekend! Cal is excited to meet his Montana clan!

Laura said...

I totally miss my piano. You have a bunch of talented children Becca. I hope some of my kids will want to play.

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

I wish I had learned to play. I'm thinking of signing the girls up for piano this week! That will give them something to do this summer!

Laurel said...

Pianos are the best. I have fond memories of my family casually gathering around the piano as my mom sat to play. I want the same thing in my home. I just wish I was picking it up faster.

MEANDERINGS OF JANICE said...

I learned to appreciate the piano and being able to somewhat play over the years. Music is wonderful and can really release the stress. I sat down many days when the children were growing up and it always relaxed me and made me feel ready for the world again. I am glad that you take the time and money with the children and yourself to learn the piano.