Saturday Morning.....
Sammy at a birthday party....
Sam and Jackson at a Stake service project....
What are we girls to do?????
MAKE SOME JAM AND BREAD!!!
While I made up the dough, the girls mashed the strawberries.
When I was a little girl, and would help my mom make bread, she would let us take a little dough and make a cinnamon roll. My girls were very excited to make one when I told them this story.
YUMMY!!!
We made three batches of jam and five loaves of bread. While making these, we watched Princess Bride and Whats up Doc. We had such a fun time BONDING. With the girls help it went so much faster. Thanks girls! Love you.

While I made up the dough, the girls mashed the strawberries.YUMMY!!!

+Becca%27s+Blog+Pic.jpg)


5 comments:
Sure hope you share!!! Looks like a lot of work and a lot accomplished!!
Yummy!! I bet the girls loved it and I bet you loved having them help. They are old enough to help and to start learning how to do all of that good stuff. Way to be a great example:)!!
Sounds like a fun girl day. I do have great memories of making jam as a child and hope my girls continue the tradition. I still love their aprons, so sassy!
Ok... I'm hardly ever jealous, but I have to say, I'm jealous of you and your girls. I wouldn't trade my boys for anything, but I would like to have with my daughters what I share with my mom and sisters. Your girls will be sharing times like that with their daughters too soon!
Great pictures of you and your beautiful girls around the finished products. I am so impressed with your homemaking skills. It's inspiring! We have literally been eating Costco hot dogs for dinner 3 times a week for the last little while. Oh what I would give for a loaf of homemade bread w/ jam.
Post a Comment