Thursday, December 31, 2009

Blessing #51 My Savior


I purposely saved my brother, Jesus Christ, for this time of the year. I am blessed beyond measure for the knowledge of my Savior. Without him, we would not have a chance to get back home to our Heavenly Father or be together as families. I am thankful for His love, sacrifice, and example. He SACRIFICED so much for me. He KNOWS all of my pain. He has been through EVERYTHING I have been through or will go through. I know I can LEAN on him when I need him. I am thankful for a loving Heavenly Father for allowing his son to go through this for us. I KNOW my Savior lives. I KNOW he will come again. I LOVE him deeply.
BLESSING #51 My Savior



3 comments:

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

This is a wonderful post. It got me all teary eyed - sniff. Thanks you for posting it - I loved it.

Anny said...

It's so hard to keep Him as the focus in this crazy month of December even though it is all because of HIM. I'm glad you saved this amazing blessing until now. And thanks for sharing your testimony. You're a great mom, wife, friend and sis! Love ya

Kass said...

Your testimony is a ginormous blessing not only in your life, but for those around you too! I remember growing up the song, "You've Got a Friend" by James Taylor always was your song about the Savior. Thanks for sharing!