A New Year is a wonderful BLESSING!
Out with the old habits, in with the new.
A time to look back and refocus, refresh, and renew.
This year, we spent New Years Eve at Bryce Canyon again. Anny and Kass with their families came down. Dana and Tony stayed and we had a wonderful time.
We laughed, hung out, took lots and lots of pictures and.....
Danced! Jackson, Max and Zack had the same girls chasing them from last year. Paige stayed with us, so she was involved with the pleading to the boys to dance with the girls, I think they finally gave in. Aliza, who is only 9, danced for the first time this year with Hayley's nephew who is only 8. It was fun to watch, dance and take pictures.
Some of the crew bailed out early, due to tired or sleeping kids. But those of us who stayed, brought in the new year with a BLAST. (I think some of those kids look tired).
Hope you all have a wonderful, fabulous New Year!
+Becca%27s+Blog+Pic.jpg)


5 comments:
I HAD A FUN TIME THANS FOR LETTING ME STAY I HAD LOTS OF FUN TONS OF FUN THANS!! :)
You did it! Was that actually blessing #52? Yipee - I'm so proud of you. I think I got to blessing 47 and stopped I'm so lame. But I'm starting over - I know I can do it this year!!!
That was a great night. Sam was the dancing man of the night, Brooklyn loved him as a partner. Here's to a New Year!
Amen to this blessing! It was awesome ringing in the New year in style this time. Even if half my family was asleep before 10!
you're right. that new years eve party was fun.(i was tired but i did stay up till midnight) me and my mom were the only ones in my family who stayed up till you know what time.
Post a Comment