The day started out with breakfast in bed. The girls made sure he wore the birthday glasses.

The office staff had a great cake set up in the front office with 'over the hill' balloons and black decorations. We had an office lunch at the golf course. Amy had some fun decorations set up there as well. I made a bald head cake, and Amy gave him some great "Old" presents. The orange vest he has on has some great sayings on it.

The kids and I sang 'Happy Birthday' this evening and had his cake with ice-cream. Maren made this great sign "Happy Berth Day Boldy" And Sam had fun with the glasses and the candles.

Sam wasn't too excited for this day to come, but he ended up having a great day. He still can't believe he had to work on his birthday, he didn't even get to sleep in. Oh Well, there will be plenty of time for that when he is really old.
Love you Sam! Hope you have a great year in this new decade.
+Becca%27s+Blog+Pic.jpg)


5 comments:
hahahaha- Happy Birthday Sam! Looks like you had a great birthday.
Happy 40th Sam. You still look like you're in your 20s! Love the cake and glasses!
did you make that cake?? That's the best cake I have ever seen!!!! And I love the glasses. Happy Birthday Sam!
O.K. here I am again. These are the funniest blogs and just make me laugh which is what I need today! I really love the bald head cake. It is perfect. Was that your idea? Sam is a great, great son-in-law and what a great husband and father, too!
Rebecca, all of the anny comments were mine, of course! Love You! Mom
Post a Comment