This Halloween has been nice and somewhat relaxing. The weather worked well, always a plus. The kids had their outfits picked out for weeks, and it didn't take too much to get the stuff.
After the Trunk or Treat at the church, Amy, Kristie Anderson, and I took the kids to Walmart for a little more trick or treating and some craft stations. They had a fun time.
This picture was taken in a dark tunnel at Walmart. I think it turned out pretty cool. Randon was scared by The Grim Reaper in the tunnel and instead of screaming or crying, he laughed uncontrollably for about 5 min. It was hilarious.

Since Aliza got her glasses, she knew exactly what she wanted to be for Halloween: a Lawyer.(Because I guess that is what makes the look of a Lawyer?) Last week for Activities Day, it was fun time with moms. We all dressed up and decorated cupcakes. We both dressed up as lawyers. I bought some $1.00 reading glasses, and found some suit type jackets at Goodwill. We took briefcases and even made up cards.
Pollock and Pollock
"We know it all, even if we don't"

Maren decided to be a witch, which was fun. We already had the dress from when Aliza was one a few years ago. We just purchased some tights and a hat. It was great. I so enjoyed going to her school parade and class party. In one of the pictures below, you can see she is looking for me. In the top picture, she found me and did a big wave.

Since Halloween is on a Sunday this year, we had the Trunk or Treat on Saturday. It was a fun time, and I loved seeing all the kids dressed up, especially my nursery kids. They are so cute. I dressed up as a black cat.... ears, tail and the whiskers. Those nursery kids looked at me and I could tell they knew me, but weren't quite sure how. It was funny.

Jackson was going to be a Vampire; we had all the stuff and everything, but when it came down to it, he already had his football uniform on from an earlier game (which he won!), so he decided to go as a football player-himself I guess :). Sammy was gone for a debate meet ALL day, wow, he didn't get home in time, but he did go to a party last week and dressed up as some guy from the Lord of the Rings. Same costume as last year. He wanted to use his sword again. Not a lot of opportunities for a good sword.
Clint, Amy and family are coming over this evening because they live on a street with lots of trick or treaters. It will be a little quieter here.
Till next year. Hope you all have a great Halloween!
+Becca%27s+Blog+Pic.jpg)


2 comments:
Love relaxing holidays. Glad everything turned out so well. Picts are great and I'm impressed Walmart had a party. Wow!
Looks real fun.
Post a Comment