Sunday, June 19, 2011

End of the School Year Activities

The end of April, Maren had a school concert. I liked how just her class was performing, so only the parents of that class was there, so it wasn't super crowded. Each class has 15 min. to perform, then the next class and set of parents come in. It was great. Maren did a fabulous job. She played many instruments (she was the only one who could keep a beat) and she and a friend sang together. I love how I could always hear her voice from the group. Plus, I think she was the prettiest. I'm just saying.......

The Middle School has a talent show at the end of each school year. Aliza was part of the Snowman skit along with Kyla, Paige, and friends. They practiced every week for more than a month for this, and they did a great job. They were the last performance, and they ended it with a BANG (it got slow in some parts of the talents). Aliza was the only 5th grader involved in this group, and she did a fabulous job. Amy was up front getting pictures, while I was in the back video recording. She didn't get a good one of Paige, but Kyla is in here.

The talent show was Tuesday, and Wednesday (2nd to the last day) was Maren's 2nd grade field day. I was in charge of the Limbo station, so I only got a picture of her doing the Limbo. It was a nice day. She really liked her teacher Mrs. Dunamen, and will miss her since she will be changing schools to go to 3rd grade.


One more year down. I now have a Senior, 7th grader, 6th grader and 3rd grader.
CRAZY

No comments: