Why anyone would schedule the 1st day of school on a Friday is beyond me, but this year it was. It was also Sammy's orientation at BYU in Provo. What to do, what to do? Well, Sam and I decided it would be better to be down with Sammy to help him get started and moved in before school started. So, I asked Amy if she would have the kids over and start school from her house. She was very kind and said yes. I'm so glad she got some pictures.
I don't want to even imagine what this morning was like with 8 kids getting ready for their first day of school..... and to even get some pictures?! You are awesome Amy! Wow, what a good looking group we have here.
Randon and Maren started 4th Grade. Karissa - 6th, Aliza - 7th, Kyla and Jackson - 8th, Paige - 9th and Patrick is a big SENIOR. I can not believe how big these kids are. Where is the time going?
What a great picture of my 8th grader.
Love my two daughters.
Maren's last year before going to middle school. Amazing.
Have a great year this year!
2012-2013
+Becca%27s+Blog+Pic.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment