Never a dull moment. My Husband, from what the Dr. told me, was at deaths door. He had lost so much blood from bleeding ulcers that he could barely stand without fainting. He even tried to go to work. I asked if he needed me to drive him to work, he said yes. I took him, walked into the office and looked at Danette and with tears in my eyes said "He can't work today" We went strait to the Dr.'s office, he took a small test and said, "Sam, you need to go to the hospital now. If you go strait there, I'll let Rebecca take you instead of the ambulance." He couldn't eat anything for a while because they needed to do an endoscope to find out what was going on. He was so hungry and was mad that I wouldn't sneak anything to him. They found three bleeding ulcers and got those cauterized. He finally got to order some liquid foods. He ordered about 12 broths, 2 jello and a Popsicle. They thought he would be fine without needing blood, but during the night his blood pressure was so low, they gave him two units of blood the next morning. Because of that, he needed to stay an extra day to make sure all was well. They put some air pumps on his legs so he could have good circulation. Pretty funny looking. Wednesday, Sammy brought the kids to the hospital to visit. Aliza and Brynn (who was staying with us for the week), wrote and drew on Sam's board in his room. I took the kids to get some lunch at the cafeteria. I'm glad they got to come visit him. Thursday morning he was good to go. Boy was he excited to get real clothes on and leave that place.
I am so thankful that Heavenly Father allowed Sam to stay with our family. I love him so much and am so blessed to have him as my sweetie.

+Becca%27s+Blog+Pic.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment