I can't believe this day actually came. June 30th was the final talk in the Laurel Ward that Sammy would give in 2 years (ever now, because our ward got split and are now in the newly made Canyon Creek Ward). We had lots of family come plus Sammy's friend Ashton and Taylor who is staying with us for the summer. The Brinkerhoff's came, Nick and Hayley, Steven, the Tomany's, Uncle Ken and Aunt Francie, and of course the Montana and Wyoming clans all came (Preators, Aagards, Kenny/Jodi, Clint/Amy

With my hyperparathyroid condition, I was freaking out about how to feed everybody and couldn't even think about dealing with it, so my wonderful husband, Sam, came to the rescue and ordered Famous Dave's catering/takeout. They picked it up Saturday night and warmed it up Sunday before lunch. It was such a huge help. Other family members made some salads and desserts to help out. It worked out fabulous and I didn't feel so overwhelmed.
After taking some final family photos, we called it a day. I can't believe this is it for two years. I don't know what to think.
It is so fun to see the excitement in Sammy to go on a Mission. Kentucky is going to be one lucky state.

+Becca%27s+Blog+Pic.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment