Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Jackson's State Gymnastics Meet

It has taken me a little long to get this blog out. Sam has been helping me get this video from our video recorder. We cleaned it up a little, and even tried to put some music to it. I know we can figure it out, but I wanted to get this done. We will try another time with another video. So, get some good energetic music, turn it up, and enjoy Jackson's 2008 State gymnastics meet.


Saturday, March 29, 2008 Kalispell, MT



This is Jackson's 2nd year in actual competition. He presently is training in level 7 for the coming season. Practice at this stage is 2 1/2 hours per day, three days per week. He enjoys it and wants to continue, so we'll keep on supporting him. However, he wants to do other sports like basketball and football; we'll just have to see how far he wants to go. He is excited to watch the gymnasts in the Olympics this August. We love to watch Jackson.

4 comments:

Kass said...

That was awesome! I feel like I was there, but really missed the music j/k! Jackson, you are one talented guy! Maybe you'll be in the Olympics in a few years.

Anny said...

Wow! The wait was worth it. It was so fun to watch the video, he did so great! Zack watched it with me and remembered watching him practice this stuff. He thought he did even better, so tell Jackson- awesome job from Zack! The rest of us say good job too! And good job to you and Sam for making it possible for us to watch!

MEANDERINGS OF JANICE said...

Rebecca, Brynn and Grandma watched this video of Jackson. He was a great performer and had wonderful form! I am glad that you are writing this blog. I feel like I am still involved vicariously. You are doing wonderful on this blog. Keep up the great writing. Your posterity will really love and appreciate it and what you have done some day! Brynn and I love you Guys! Mother

Brock said...

Hey Jackson, this is uncle Aaron...I could see your bulging muscles inspite of the small video. Those are some serious moves. I'm sure your dad is starting to get nervous that you could take him. Don't worry though, you still couldn't take me on the wakeboard!