Wednesday, November 5, 2008




Last night, I wept.

6 comments:

Megan said...

I'm with you! I am so worried about what is going to happen to our country. Thank goodness we have a living prophet to guide us faithful saints. We'll be alright.

Anny said...

It will be interesting!

Kass said...

I felt amazingly encouraged after it was all over & Obama spoke. Who knows what we're in for, but I hope I'm pleasantly surprised!

Anonymous said...

I also wept! I am worried about what is going to happen. I guess we will see!

MEANDERINGS OF JANICE said...

The next four years will tell the tale of all the promises and how much more socialized we will be as a country. We can only hope and pray for good choices for the people of this great nation by its new president.

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

Great positive comments. I loved them! I am hoping and praying that everything works out. Is this how the democrats felt the last 8 years?