52 BP WEEK #3
EXERCISE, is a big BLESSING for me. I haven't been taking advantage of it the last six months and have felt and seen the results of it. I've started back up and have felt renewed with more energy. These are a couple of my favorite workout at home DVDs. (These are only 30 min. long for those on the go days, which are many).
+Becca%27s+Blog+Pic.jpg)


7 comments:
What a great blessing! I have just started walking - a slow start to the exercise world, but at least I'm moving forward. Hey - I'm thinking of doing the Montana Women's run. Maybe you should do it, too.
The good ole FIRM! Got to love it! Exercise is a great blessing!
Thirty minutes? I will have to check yours out for future use. Glad to hear you are back into exercising. It really does make one feel good, doesn't it?
You can fit 30 minutes in on a busy day? How long do you exercise on a not busy day? I really love exercise too. It makes me feel so good when I get moving. I just bought pilates and yoga for BEGINNERS at Costco. Pilates powerhouse looks a little to advanced for me.
Yep - darn exercise. It's a love/hate relationship
Exercise is such a great blessing. I love the running commercial that says, "running because I can, running because I can't, running for me". Exercise is one thing that I can do for me each day.
I have recently started back at the gym-yes even in my state with my inevitable growing body, but I have felt so much better & not like such a blob!
Family-the best & closest thing to heaven on earth for sure.
Post a Comment