BLESSING #4
The Family
What a blessing......to have a wonderful family.....my own, the one I grew up in, and the one I married into. I am so thankful for THE PLAN of our Heavenly Father, for the knowledge of the plan and for the revelations of our modern day prophets of how important they are in this life.
I LOVE MY FAMILY!!!!

+Becca%27s+Blog+Pic.jpg)


7 comments:
Amen, Family is the best. I love this part of Heavenly Father's plan for us!
What a perfect blessing post. And I'm thankful for your family too! You guys sure are special. ♥
I love your blessing posts. I think that we truly are blessed with good health and for such a wonderful family.
I love your 52 blessings idea, maybe I will do it. Famiy is awesome and such a blessing to know we can be together forever.
family is such a blessing in so many ways. and we are part of a great one. i'm glad to be part of your family.
Family is where it is at! The Lord really did bless me with a wonderful, supportive family and your family is a big part of it! A very important blessing.
I feel blessed to be a part of your family-as your other sister-in-law(ha ha)! I guess I'll settle for feeling blessed that you are my friend.
Post a Comment