While in the waiting room at a Dr. 's office, I found this cute, cute craft in the Family Fun magazine. It was early enough in the Christmas season that I thought it would be fun to make and give out to some friends. I think in all, I made 8. It is so easy.....probably because it is a craft for kids to make....nonetheless, I thought I would post this with the directions below for anyone who would want to make one for themselves, or friends or kids. Here's to hoping it snows so we can make a real snowman:)


+Becca%27s+Blog+Pic.jpg)


6 comments:
So cute! Was I supposed to get one? Cause I didn't! Just kidding! I guess I can make my own now. They really are cute and you are so crafty.
How does one read the instructions? Rebecca, you are so good at making your front door look inviting!! Love You!
Never mind! I just figured out that you click on the instructions! Duh!
what a great idea! I need a door stop in my laundry room. The darn door trys to shut on me everytime I try and put a load of laundry in! Maybe I'll get the girls to make me one
Hey-whatever happened to making those at Anny's? They are sooo cute! I guess there's always next year!
Post a Comment