And so it begins.......
Who do we cheer for? The team our nephew and cousin J.J. plays for? or the team we have cheered for, for years. Some made their choice strong.......
and some couldn't choose just one.
Either way, we sure had a fun time cheering.
Saturday, Kass's family and my family went to my mom's house to watch the BIG GAME.
Mom and Zack went to the game with Aaron and Brock. Curt had season BYU tickets, and of course Doug and Rhonda and their kids were there watching J.J.
The rest of us (Franckowiak's, Tomany's, and us) had a blast, painted faces and all, watching the game on T.V. We cheered when we saw J.J. on the field, and we cheered when BYU made some points. It was a fun game to watch. I always love it when it is a close game, as long a BYU wins. (Sorry Amy).
Cade was really upset, and sad that J.J lost, but he still has two years to play, and he will be playing a lot more next year.
Anny had all these T-shirts and brought them out after the game. The kids put them on to watch a movie while waiting to go to bed, or home, whichever came first.
Aliza, Blake, Cade, Cameron, Maren, Abby, Brynn
What a blessing it is to be able to make such fun memories for the kids. I'm thankful for the opportunity to put these moments down so memories won't fade.
+Becca%27s+Blog+Pic.jpg)


5 comments:
It really was a day full of mixed emotions, but YES the memories are priceless. Go BYU, I mean go J.J., argh!
Looks like fun! Thanks for watching Cam and Kyle.
Seriously - you guys are the funnest family ever!!!!!! Can you adopt me?
That was such a fun night. I think we better make this an annual thing. Go CougarUtesJJBYU!
Not too many families can have so much fun when they get together. Your dad sure gave you kids some great creativity. I will be cheering for Utah for at least the next two years. Other than Utah, I hope that BYU can also win their games
Post a Comment