Friday, May 18, 2012

Jaysen (JJ) and Lauren

Today is the day,  JJ and Lauren get married.  
What a beautiful couple.  They met at the U of U.  He played football and she played soccer.
Now they are off to New Orleans to begin their lives together.

 Sammy stayed home with the younger kids and Elle and Kenzie came over to help drive them all to the Temple.  They arrived just as the newly married couple were walking out the doors.
Bree and Brooklyn were flower girls along with some of  Lauren's cousins. 
 Lauren's mom got the boys matching ties, and Rhonda put together the girls's outfits.  They are so cute.
 This is JJ's side of the family.  Rhonda (my sister) and Doug were happy and proud parents.

I though I would grab another picture of myself and the kids, since Mother's Day pictures didn't turn out the best.

Jim hanging with the boys.  I'm sure he's wishing Sam was there to hang with, but he was hiking in Southern Utah on the 50 miler.

Jackson, Zack, Max, Jim, Sammy

We got as many cousins that were there to get this photo.  Scotty and JJ not in the photo. JJ was busy getting other photos done.

 That evening, we had the reception at the La Caille.  We had fun spending time together, eating, and dancing.
 Grant and Chris Oyler, Rhonda, Mom, Anny, Jim,                Sammy, Joy, Trina, Jerry, Mom
           Curt, Diane, Jerry, Joy, Sammy, Becca                                                              Kass
           Maren, Joy, Jerry, London                                                      Jackson and Grandma
        Abby, Kenzie, Maren, and Aliza                                      Grandma having fun with grandsons


                      Jenna and Savanna......and Jim   :)

 Lauren's mom gave all the Aunts these beautiful rose bracelets. Take the rose off, and you have pearl bracelets forever.  The girls got some smaller ones as well.


The sisters of the Groom
Elle and Kenzie
Very Beautiful!

Scotty (JJ'S) brother and his wife Cassy


I am so happy for my nephew JJ. 
I lived with his family for a year, and spend some fun times together.  I love being able to go to all my nieces and nephews weddings.  What wonderful blessings. 

1 comment:

Abs said...

That was so fun!