Even when things aren't perfect.......
Today was a full day. I guess I got up too early for the kids to give me breakfast in bed, I had my shower then got back in bed so they could give me my yummy tray of eggs, toast, bacon, and milk. Loved it! Had a great day at church, listening to Aliza and Sammy each give a talk on mothers. At 3:00, went to a wonderful piano recital for Sammy, Aliza, and Maren. Had a quick enchilada dinner, then Sam and I went to Sammy's Seminary Graduation at the Stake Center. What a proud day to be a mom. I love each and every one of my children so much, and am proud to be their mom.
Yes, I did get a wonderful hour nap in there as well and my darling husband gave me six little cactus plants to represent each member family. I better get them planted before its too late...

+Becca%27s+Blog+Pic.jpg)


1 comment:
This post made me teary. You are such a wonderful mom & always inspire me. And yes...life (motherhood) doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful!
Post a Comment