This picture was given to Amy by one of her friends from Lovell. The blond is Clint, Sam's brother, and the boy standing up is Jim, Anny's husband.
When I first looked at this picture, I thought Jim was Max. I couldn't get over how much they look alike. Also, I thought Clint was Patrick, Clint's son. Sam doesn't see the Clint and Patrick thing, but I do. But Max and Jim? That is amazing how much father and son look alike at that age at that angle.
Any way, thought that would be fun to see and compare.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
+Becca%27s+Blog+Pic.jpg)


4 comments:
Jim does look like Max!!! I don't know the others but crazy! Love the old pictures - I need to learn how to scan!
I knew I was right with Jim, but I wasn't sure with the other boy. I knew it must have been someone in Sam's family. I see Patrick a little. What's up with the mascara though?
are these boys putting on make-up because that is hillarious. i never knew jim was so feminine. ha, ha. i actually thought the blonde looked like aaron.
I guessed Max but knew that the blonde wasn't Sam. I had no idea the picture was from the "Olden" days! Pictures are worth a thousand words.
Post a Comment