Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Programs

What a fun filled week of Christmas Programs!!!
We started on Tuesday with Aliza. All the 6 or so 3rd grade classes sang songs about letters to Santa.

Aliza was one of few, that got to "read" part of a letter. I thought she was supposed to memorize it. She worked hard and had it memorized. So when she read it at the program I was surprised. She told me later that she was supposed to read it. Oh well, she says her part often now. She did a wonderful job. (she says she talked too fast because she was nervous)

Sam and I were fortunate to sit is the front row close to where she was sitting. She is so beautiful, don't you think?


The 4Th graders sang some fun songs about a great snow blizzard. Jackson had fun with it and actually sang and did the "Moves"(he is not a big singer at all, I couldn't even get him to sing the ABC song when he was young). He didn't have a big part, but we enjoyed Kyla, his cousin, sing a beautiful song.



Jackson and his friends were pretty much just acting cool during the whole thing.



Maren was so excited to wear a pretty dress to school. She knew her songs so well. We heard her voice often. They sang Frosty The Snowman and......


Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer. She loved it, as did Sam and I. Again, a friend saved us front row seats, so we were able to enjoy the program with no heads in front of us.

We are so fortunate to another beautiful girl.


What a privilege it is to be the mother of such wonderful, beautiful, and spirited children. I couldn't ask for anything more.

8 comments:

Megan said...

How Fun! I love that you were able to get pictures of all of their programs since I live so far away and can not attend. Your girls are beautiful and your boys are handsome. Truly Blessed!!

Anonymous said...

It looks like your kids had as much fun performing as you had watching! You're right, you do have beautiful girls and such handsome boys! Thanks for all of the pics.

Anonymous said...

I was just looking at the first picture of Aliza thinking how grown up and beautiful she looked. Watch out, the boys will be after her!!

Kass said...

Wow! Ogden is so lame for not doing Christmas programs. They look sooo neat.

Your kids are such treasures. I love all of them and their little personalities-their outer beauty is just an added bonus & a big one at that! Can't wait to see you next week!

Kass said...

Wow! Ogden is so lame for not doing Christmas programs. They look sooo neat.

Your kids are such treasures. I love all of them and their little personalities-their outer beauty is just an added bonus & a big one at that! Can't wait to see you next week!

MEANDERINGS OF JANICE said...

Wish I could have been there! Taking pictures has sure changed since the old days. Beautiful children and great that they will participate well. I love you all!!

Kimberly said...

Becca--I totally agree--Your children are gorgeous! What a fun week for you. Don't Blink....
They grow up WAY too fast....

Kimberly said...

Yes, Aliza is beautiful as are all your children. I love to hear Maren sing in primary. It is truly a blessing to have children with such a vibrant spirit.