Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I'm Back!.....I hope

I promised myself that I would post something today no matter what!........So here it is 11:55 p.m. I almost went to bed after getting some "after kids go to bed" things done. But chose to keep my promise.

Where have I been?.........

  • Organizing, organizing, organizing. Have you ever thought to yourself, "Some day I will get that closet cleaned out, Some day I will organized my drawers of papers and paid bills that are 7 years old, Some day I will............Well, these past three weeks were that some day. Instead of blogging until 1:00, 2:00, 3:00 in the a.m. I organized. Boy it felt great. I still have more, but have had a great start.
  • Parent teacher conferences
  • Homework....including reading....with the kids
  • Thanksgiving lunches with three of my kids......one right after the other.
  • Having many presidency meetings getting ready for next year. Which reminds me, I better finish my part of that getting ready. (Now that Amy is being released as R.S. Pres. I'm sure my primary will be all messed up and we'll have to start all over again with finding teachers)
  • Ortho appointments for Aliza and Sammy
  • Allergy appointment for Jackson
  • Finding a new Click Clack Couch for upstairs
  • Helping out at Maren's, Jackson's and Aliza's classes three days a week for an hour or so
  • Gymnastics
  • Scouts
  • Laundry
  • Cleaning
  • Temple
  • Running office errands, and paying office bills
  • Shopping...for food, organizing stuff, and Christmas
  • Thanksgiving.....20 kids, 19 adults all at my house....very fun.
  • Road Trip (10 hours) to Nampa, ID for Anthony's (my brother Gary's son) wedding
  • Trying to get Christmas decorations up.......totes every where......started last night for family home evening.......still not half done.
  • I should throw in.....going to Twilight.....twice (once with friends from ward (very fun)), (once with Sam, Nick, Hayley, Clint, and Damon (not so fun, Sam laughed through half the movie))
  • I think I got two nights out with Sam.....he got back from hunting in time.

I shouldn't feel so bad not posting for three weeks. Some of my blogging friends haven't posted in a month or two or three........just a little hint.....you know who you are. :)

Till tomorrow, or the next......Thanksgiving and Idaho will be coming.

P.S. Not bad, it's only 12:30 :) :) :)

11 comments:

Stuart♥Maren said...

You have been SO busy! I LOVE having things organized! (Which is why I have to stay away from the computer for weeks at a time, too!)☺ Congrats on being so productive! Happy December!

Anny said...

Wonder Woman! It must feel so great being de-junked and organized! I'm still waiting for pictures! Well, at least you have a computer! We are still waiting for ours to get fixed!

Kass said...

Isn't it amazing what we can pack into our lives? I'm impressed with your drive & list of accomplishments.

It was so great seeing you in Idaho. You always make me smile!

Love you!

Anonymous said...

You're amazing!! I only have one kid and can't seem to get anything done! I do love those times that you seem to have a burst of energy and get a ton done. Hope to see you soon!

Unknown said...

You can come and organize my house when you are done!

Kimberly said...

Okay Becca,
You have inspired me to start blogging again. Today I have removed my pumpkin background from my blog. (It took me 10 times as long to figure it out without your help!)Maybe we should have another early morning seminary session. When you get behind--its hard to catch up. I love your 'catch up list' I was wondering what you've been up to....You have been one busy woman. Chisel some time out of yout busy schedule for me!

kimberly said...

busy busy you are becca and it seems the blogging is being less done by lots of people this time of year. i guess it is a busy time for everyone. organizing is my favorite feeling. glad you got stuff done.

Hayley said...

Becca, just wanted to say thanks for letting us stay at your house, and for hosting Thanksgiving, it was great.

Hayley said...

Becca, just wanted to say thanks for letting us stay at your house, and for hosting Thanksgiving, it was great.

Tami and Jared said...

I couldn't find the email but I guess I can get on here anyway. I loved reading the things your kids have said! SO cute!

MEANDERINGS OF JANICE said...

Well, I finally looked at your blog and see that you are definitely making good use of your time. It feels so wonderful when one can accomplish so many worthwhile activities and family is very worthwhile. Thanks for catching us up. Glad that you are my daughter and set such a great example for all of us!