O.K., this isn't an "ornament", but I wanted to put this elf ladder in, because I purchased this when I was 19 or 20 years old. I was living in Ft. Wayne, Indiana, living with my sister Rhonda, and working for Doug my brother-in-law. One of the co-workers made and sold these and I thought.....I should get one for my "future family", they are so cute!.......5 years later I was able to put it out for my "family". We have enjoyed it every year since.
+Becca%27s+Blog+Pic.jpg)


5 comments:
Love it, Soo Cute!!
Becca, Glad to see you are blogging again :). Love the elf ladder. Merry Christmas!!!
I have always loved that elf ladder, wish I had one!
I enjoyed the story about your dad/my brother. He was a great man and it brought fond and/or sad memories.
I think that elf ladder was put on my tree once or twice when you were living with me or by me! It was fun to have up there.
Post a Comment