My second day, Thursday, of teaching this week was a field trip, going to the local dentist office. Who's office could that be?

Here is our little pre school getting ready to go inside to the office. They were so excited. We had one child not able to come. They were very well behaved children and got a little bag at the end from the office. Each got a toothbrush, toothpaste, floss, and a couple of toys. They had a fun time.


Taking turns in the chair going up and down. We got our teeth counted, 10 on top and 10 on bottom.

Our Thank you card from the Pre school.
All the kids signed a tooth and glued them on.
We saved tooth paste boxes, cut them up and put them around as a border.
2 comments:
So fun! I wish I could be in on the co-op preschool! Wow!
I love how you are so creative with your preschool. I bet the kids loved it - Dr. P is so great with kids.
Post a Comment