We decided to go scuba diving. I certified 15 years ago, but Sam never had; so, we took a 5 min. lesson and promptly were guided on two dives. The second one was on the reef off of Cozumel(the second largest reef in the world). It was beautiful down there as we dove some 40 feet. We saw some great and colorful things. This is a picture of us on the boat before we suited up and jumped in, and one of me down below.
We asked someone on the beach to take a picture of us. He had a nice camera around his neck, so I assume he knew how to take pictures. I guess this crooked style is cool or something, or he was just making a big joke on us. Anyway, the water is beautiful, crystal blue. Sam likes to grow a little goatee on vacations since he can't have one at work. I'm not sure what I think about it yet.I had to get three little braids in my hair with red and silver braids. This young lady was happy to do it for me. Sam gave her a tip, but her boss took it. We weren't too happy about that.
+Becca%27s+Blog+Pic.jpg)


3 comments:
How can vacations go so quickly & laundry day go sooo slow? I'm glad you guys got some R & R & adventure w/ the scuba trip. Sorry you had to come home to your chaotic sisters & lots to do!
I wish we would have gone with you, shadows and all! But I'm glad you two had a great time. The pictures are so fun I'm excited to be there soon!
This trip sounds so relaxing and romantic. I am in LOVE with your blog banner and all the little side goodies!! It looks sooooooo CUTE!!!
Post a Comment