There are six of us moms that decided that we didn't want to pay $100.00 a month for pre-school, so we are taking turns teaching pre-school in our homes. This week is my week. We do it two times a week, Tuesday and Thursday. Tuesday we do the letter of the week, and on Thursdays we focus on a theme. Today was the letter "S". Since the 2nd of March was Dr. Seuss's Birthday, I decided to focus on him. I sent a note home with the parents asking them to bring all their Dr. Seuss books and we were going to have a read athon. I made some hats previously except the red stripes for the cat in the hat. During their play time I had them glue the stripes on. Then we put on our hats and read their favorite Dr. Seuss book. They loved it and had so much fun. We got some outside play time in there and a snack (cheese and cracker "sandwich" s for sandwich. Anyway, it was fun. The kids enjoyed it. Maren is the 3rd one from the left.
+Becca%27s+Blog+Pic.jpg)

