For our ward activity a couple of weeks ago, we had a "Let Your Light So Shine" night. We were able to bring some of our hobbies (I brought my lap top and showed my blogging hobby), and show off some of our talents. We had some great acts; songs, violin playing, piano, husband and wife duets, accordian playing............Then there were the Van Trapollock families. Amy found this great act from a family in Lovell, that performed it at the Lovell Follies. They let us borrow the song and some of their props. We practiced one or two times, and we even got our husbands, Clint and Sam to perform with us. It's not a professional video, but take a look. I hope you can hear the song and words o.k. It's pretty funny.
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
+Becca%27s+Blog+Pic.jpg)


9 comments:
Two cute families! And their mine. I bet you had so much fun. What a great idea. I bet that Sam and Clint really had a great time performing. Looks like everyone enjoyed themselves. Cute post.
That was hilariously cute. Sam and Clint have hair!!!!
Becca-- That is so cute! I can't get the image of Sammy V as John Denver out of my head!
I loved it!! That must have been so much fun to do for each of the family members as they each had their special parts and I know that those watching really enjoyed it, too. I sure did!
You guys were awesome-that's exactly what we did for the Aspen Grove Talent Show w/ 3 other families! We'll have to fight over who does it at the Weaver Reunion-or how about joining forces? ha ha
Thanks for the video... I enjoyed each performance and think you are all stars!!! Thank you for the birthday wishes left on Jill's blog!! We love you all.
That is so funny. This song is on the snack time CD Kass gave us and we listen to it all the time. It was hilarious to see your families act, wow you'll have talent!!!!!
we have this CD and it is so cute. You guys were so funny! Loved the skit!!!
Hey have you heard the Peanut Butter and Jelly sone they do? That would be a funny skit!
That was so funny. What a stinkin cute idea. I bet the kids had fun. Loved It!!!!!
Post a Comment