Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Aliza The Hairstylist


For the past few months, Aliza has wanted her hair cut short, up to her ears, somewhat like her cousin Paige. Sam and I are not ready for our little girl to have such a short hair cut yet. She has been begging and begging. She even wants to go with me to my hairstylist, and get her hair colored. I told her when she is 18, she can do what she wants with her hair.

One day, I found some Barbie hair in the garbage. Aliza said she likes her Barbie's hair much better that way. I wasn't too happy about it at first, but, at least she didn't cut her own.........yet.

Aliza says she wants to be a beautician when she grows up. She loves to create, and cut.
Not bad for a beginner.

6 comments:

Megan said...

Very Cute! This reminds me of me when I was younger I thought that dolls needed short hair cuts and so I cut away. She must have got that from me. J/K. But, they are great for a beginner. (look at me now, short hair, she might just get her wish) haha

Anonymous said...

I remember begging and begging my mom to cut my hair, too! She is quite the stylist though. Her Barbie's are gorgeous, just make sure she stays away from her little sister!

Kass said...

That is so funny! I love how kids just come with their own little spirits. Aliza would be the perfect stylist some day. She loves to create & gab, gab, gab!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! She did a pretty good job for her age. I remember when my hair was down to my butt and I begged my mom to let me cute it. She wouldn't for the longest time. When she finally let me, it took her 45 minutes just to make the first cut.

Anny said...

Way to go Aliza, I can't believe your mom lets you play with Barbies anyway, hee hee.
They look much better with short hair. I love the short look, but am too afraid to cut mine or Brynn's. Oh well, I guess Barbies are good for hair school practice.

kimberly said...

well, better the barbies hair than hers. i bet she had fun cutting all their hair.