Wednesday, October 29, 2008

How To Tie A Tie

So, Sammy was getting ready for this stake youth activity, Sam was not home from work yet...... so, he had to tie his own tie, Sam usually does it. Sammy has tried, I've tried, Sam has shown us both before, but to no avail, this tie tonight..... would not tie.

Sammy, thought of something I wouldn't have ever thought of...... he googled, "how to tie a tie". The next thing I know, he is watching a step by step video of how to tie a tie. Click HERE to learn how!!! Sammy learned in 5 maybe 10 minutes!!!!! I feel like I'm doing an infomercial...but it's great!!! Thanks ehow.com.

3 comments:

MEANDERINGS OF JANICE said...

The wonders of this generation will never cease! What a brilliant idea, Sammy! I wore a tie with my band uniform in the 1950's and could tie it myself, but not sure who taught me how to do it. Of course, the men tie in more fancy ways now, right?

Anny said...

Max asked me to tie his tie last Sunday. I tried a couple of times (I used to know how), but it didn't work out. Zack finally tied it around him, loosened it, then gave it to Max. Wish we would have thought about the internet. Good idea.

Laura said...

I love what you came up with. That was very creative. He definatly looked like a prophet.